- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. By failing you know you can’t do something and move on.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because we have to do them to learn to appreciate the things we like
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
The amount of hate and ignorance.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Handcrafting items for others
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I’m settling for what I’m doing. I like my job, but would do something different if I could afford it.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would let go the idea of having children. With just 9 more years to go, they would heave to live without parents from a very young age, which is terrible
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
The last year I made a lot of changes, which I’m very rpoud of. The years before, I let others control my life way too much.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I would listen to what they have to say and tell them I have a different opinion
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Do the things you love
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Controling my finances
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because everyone is different. I love reading and crafting things, but I can imagine it being boring for other people.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Finish school. The costs are holding me back
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
The idea of ever finishing school or maybe my previous relationship.
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Somewhere in Scandinavia. I love the nature and the people.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No, I don’t.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I’m afraid I already am a worried genius
- Why are you, you?
It’s a combination of my character and my actions. But isn’t it that way for everyone?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
No. I suck at keeping in touch with my friends.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- What are you most grateful for?
My family. They are there for me, no matter what.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Never be able to make new ones.
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes, it is
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Yes and yes.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Just chatting at home with my parents. I’m very happy both are still alive. There isn’t a thing in the world I can’t talk about to them.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
During one of the concerts with the band. I love making music, and although some people have been very bad to me, I love it too much to quit. Realizing this, made me feel great.
- If not now, then when?
In the next 5 years
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
A lot of trust and love I need to move on
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Well, not exactly the best conversation, but on of the best times spent.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because the extremists don’t spread love, but hate. I don’t think pushing other people towards your religion is the way to go. I think that’s not what makes you a good Christian, Muslim or Jew, but respecting other religions is. Be and let be.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No, it’s not.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No, I wouldn’t
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I actually enjoy doing
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yes. Just another day at the office
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
20 december 2016. I went to band practice, not knowing I was goning to quit or not. However, I strongly believed (and still do!) that some people should do whatever they please, just not on my account.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My parents, for sure.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Everyone is alive, but truly living is something you and you alone can achieve.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Whenever you feel like it. Sometimes you just have to take the leap, and go for it
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because learning isn’t always easy
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Choose my career. I really think I can do better.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Not so much the sound of my breathing, but the way I am breathing. It’s very important for someone who plays the trumpet.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love my family and yes, I sometimes take the time to tell them.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Yes, because it was my birthday and New years Day. Easy to remember what I did on those days.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I’m making them for myself more and more each day.